Description: Digging valuable things out of the ground.
- For mining, you solely need a
and a place to dig.
- Take the rock pick in your right hand, go to a mine and type '/dig' in the chat window.
- Tipp: Set a shortcut to the command '/dig' in the shortcut window.
- You can find a list of the mines further down this page.
- Unlike other jobs, for mining, no books are required.
- You can boost your mining skill by wearing 'displaced' jewellery (max 32 lvl).
- Get to know the basics of mining with the
Basics of Mining quest.
- Use the repeatable quest
Ore and ore and ore to get easy training in mining. Fholen asks you to deliver ores and crystals to a recipient which levels up your mining skill. The higher your current level, the more complicated the delivery becomes.
- Get a 150 quality rock pick from the
Lorytia Starhammer and the Clan Reunion quest. This is 3 times higher than the normal quality and may increase your mining speed or the quality of your ores/crystals (we are not sure, if it does).
- If you dig once, you get 5 practice points.
- If you get an ore/crystal, you get 10 practice points.
- The higher your level, the better is the quality of the ore/crystal.
- The higher your level, the more ores/crystals you will get if you are successful. Up to level 40 you get 1 ore/crystal. From 40-60 two. Starting at 40, every 20 levels, the quantity is increased by 1 (max 10 ores/crystals at 200).
- Different mines exhibit different difficulties. If an ore/crystal is easy to mine, you get better quality ores/crystals and have a higher rate of success.
- Ore difficulty (easy->hard): Coal, Iron, Tin, Zinc, Copper, Cinnabar, Lumium, Silver, Gold, Platinum.
- Crystal difficulty (easy->hard): Ruby, Emerald, Sapphire, Diamond.